Expert Pest Control You Can Rely On In Hatch, NM
Here in Hatch, we know that our small town is so much more than the chile festival and the famous green chile cheeseburgers. We have a rich history that goes back to the early days of the Wild West, and we're proud of our heritage. One thing that's not so great about our history, however, is the pests. These critters have been around since long before we were, and they're not going anywhere anytime soon. That's why Snowden Exterminating is here to help. We're a locally-owned, locally-operated pest control company that has been serving Hatch and the surrounding areas for more than 70 years.
Whether you're a homeowner who is dealing with a spider problem, or a business owner who is dealing with a scorpion infestation, we can help. We have the knowledge and experience to get rid of any pest problem, no matter how big or small, and our Doña Ana County pest control services are backed by our pest-free guarantee.
If you're concerned about a potential pest problem in your home or business, give us a call today. We'll be happy to come out and take a look. And remember, when it comes to pests, it's always better to be safe than sorry.
Residential Pest Control In Hatch
As a homeowner, the last thing you want to deal with is a pest problem. Not only are the pests here annoying, but some of them can also be dangerous. That's why it's important to call in a professional as soon as you suspect you have an issue.
At Snowden Exterminating, we offer comprehensive residential pest control services in Hatch that are designed to keep your home pest-free all year long. For more than 70 years, Hatch residents have trusted us with their most difficult pest issues, and we've delivered friendly, reliable service.
We start with a thorough inspection of your property, and based on our findings, we create a customized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs. We offer a wide range of services, including spider control, scorpion control, and ant control. And because we understand that every home is different, we offer monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly follow-up treatments to keep your home properly defended. We also offer power spraying services for your yard for ultimate pest protection.
No matter what type of pest problem you're dealing with, we can help. Call us today to schedule a free estimate.
ommercial Pest Control In Hatch
A pest infestation can wreak havoc on your business. If left unchecked, pests can damage your property, contaminate your food, and make your customers sick. That's why Snowden Exterminating offers comprehensive commercial pest control services in Hatch that are guaranteed to keep your business safe from pests.
We understand that every business is different, and we'll create a customized treatment plan for yours. Whether you own a restaurant, a grocery store, or any other type of commercial business, we can help you get rid of pests and keep them from coming back.
Our services include:
- Inspections: We will come to your business and thoroughly inspect it for signs of pests, checking for entry points, conducive conditions, and signs of activity.
- Treatment: If you already have a pest problem, we can help you treat it. We'll work with you to find the best way to get rid of the pests and keep them from coming back.
- Prevention: The best way to deal with pests is to prevent them from coming in the first place. We can help you identify potential entry points and take steps to seal them off. We also offer monthly follow-up maintenance treatments to keep your business pest-free.
Snowden Exterminating is here for all your commercial pest control needs. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate.
How Can I Tell If My Hatch Home Is At Risk For Spider Problems?
Noticing a few too many spiders around your home lately? While most spiders in Hatch are harmless, there are a few types that can cause problems for homeowners. Some types of spiders found in Hatch, including the black widow and the brown recluse, can even be dangerous. Both of these spiders have venom that can be harmful to humans, and bites from them should be treated immediately.
So how can you tell if your home is at risk for spider problems? There are a few signs to look out for:
- Spiders are coming inside. If you're seeing spiders in your home, they're likely coming in from the outside. Spiders can squeeze through tiny cracks and openings, so it's important to make sure your home is properly sealed.
- There are other insects in your home. If you see any insect activity in your home, there's a good chance that spiders will be close by. Spiders feed on insects, so if you have an infestation of one, chances are you have an infestation of the other as well.
- You're seeing spider webs. If you start to see spider webs around your property, it's a good indication that there are spiders present. Take a look at the webs to see if you can identify the type of spider. If you're not sure, it's best to call a professional.
- You're seeing bites. If you or someone in your home starts to experience unexplained bites, it could be from a spider. If you notice a bite that is red, swollen, and painful, seek medical attention immediately as it could be from a black widow or brown recluse.
You can take steps to safeguard your home against spiders by sealing any cracks or openings, decluttering, and keeping your yard free of insects. If you're already dealing with a spider problem, contact Snowden Exterminating for professional pest control services. We can help you identify the type of spider and take steps to get rid of them. Call us today to schedule a free estimate.
The Answers To Hatch's Most Commonly Asked Scorpion Questions
No one wants to share their home with scorpions; these pests are scary and can cause serious harm if they sting you. If you're living in Hatch, though, chances are good that you've encountered these pests at some point. If you're dealing with a scorpion problem, it's important to understand a little more about them.
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about scorpions in Hatch:
1. What attracts scorpions to my home?
There are a few things that can attract scorpions to your home, including food sources and hiding places. If you have any type of food source that scorpions can access, such as open garbage cans or pet food, they will be attracted to your property. Scorpions also like to hide in dark, cool places, so if your home has any cracks or crevices that provide this type of environment, it's likely that scorpions will take up residence.
2. How can I prevent scorpions from entering my home?
The best way to prevent scorpions from entering your home is to seal up any potential entry points. This means caulking any cracks in your foundation or walls, and installing door sweeps on all exterior doors. You should also keep your yard clear of debris and clutter, as this can provide scorpions with hiding places.
3. How do I know if I have a scorpion problem?
The most obvious sign of a scorpion problem is the presence of these pests in your home. However, you may also notice small piles of shed scorpion skin around your property. If you see either of these signs, it's time to call a pest control professional.
4. What kind of damage do scorpions cause?
Scorpions are dangerous pests because they can sting humans and pets. A scorpion sting can cause serious health problems, including nausea, vomiting, and even more serious illness. One species found here, the Arizona bark scorpion, can even be deadly. If you are stung by a scorpion, it's important to seek medical attention immediately.
5. What should I do if I see a scorpion?
If you see a scorpion in your home, it's important to stay calm and call a professional like Snowden Exterminating immediately. Do not try to kill the scorpion yourself, as this can be dangerous. We have the necessary experience and equipment to safely remove the scorpion from your home.
If you're dealing with a scorpion problem in your home, don't hesitate to call Snowden Exterminating. We're experts in New Mexico scorpion pest control and can help you get rid of these pests for good. Give us a call today to schedule a free estimate.